New folders for watercolor ROSA Studio Made from quality raw materials are easy to use and have originally designed. NEW - ROSA Studio watercolor paper in folders - will become an integral part of successful creative process of each student-artist, amateur and beginner!
ROSA Studio folders features:
- Convenient in transportation (paper does not fall out, holding inside thanks to valves);
- Paper does not bend and does not get dirty;
- Possibility to use a folder for storage of finished works;
- Presented in the most popular formats A3 and A4.
We used paper, which manufactured in Europe, meets all requirements of modern watercolor painting.
You can work with gouache, pencils and lines. The paper density of 200 g / m2 is optimal and versatile for the main techniques of watercolor painting.
Characteristics of paper in folders ROSA Studio:
- Fine grain, slightly expressed structure;
- White color;
- The paper retains the brightness of the color of paint after drying;
- Paper, manufactured in Europe, meets all requirements of modern watercolor painting.
In the design of watercolor paper folders a painting by the Ukrainian watercolor artist Ihor Yurchenko has been used. The original design of the products will inspire you for a successful creative process and new achievements.