The most popular colours of ROSA TALENT Acrylics for Fabric and Textile are now presented in a larger volume of 80 ml! This is very convenient for professional decorators who paint large items, work in studios, and it is also cost-efficient in comparison with buying a smaller volume of paint. Water-based ROSA TALENT Acrylics for Fabric and Textile are ideal for painting light and dark fabrics of various composition, including genuine leather and chamois leather. They are elastic after drying and do not excessively thicken the fabric. Bright and saturated colours mix well together, forming new desired shades. Due to the homogeneous consistency, the paints are evenly applied on the fabric and do not flow, making it easy to apply them through the stencil.
• 5 basic vibrant and stable colours in 80 ml jars;
• High-pigment acrylics is universal paints for light and dark fabrics, leather and suede.
• High-quality pigments provide bright and light-resistant colours
• Perfect for painting of elastic natural and synthetic fabrics
• Creamy consistency enable the paints deeply penetrate but without overdensifying the fabric
* The paint withstands hand and machine wash in the appropriate mode.
ROSA TALENT Acrylics for Fabric and Textile are highly coating, due to which any colour looks saturated, both on light and dark fabric. If you want to achieve the effect of "transparency" the paint must be diluted with water.
Recommendations for use:
Thoroughly mixed paint should be applied to dry, clean fabric. After drying, the drawing must be heat-set with an iron at a temperature appropriate to the fabric composition and according to the instructions on the product label. Drying of the paint without heating and ironing takes place after 48 hours. Hand or machine wash in a delicate mode is recommended with soft detergent at a temperature of 40 C, but not earlier than 48 hours.