We present a long-awaited novelty for students, trainees of art schools and amateur artists - sets of watercolours ROSA Studio!
ROSA Studio Watercolours are created for studies and practice. High-quality, carefully selected pigments and natural plant-based binder with gum arabic guarantee the purity of colours and easy paint applying.
ROSA Studio watercolour sets of 12 and 24 pans are formed from traditional colours of watercolour technique. The colours of the set can be easily mixed and create a wide palette of new colours and shades.
Most paints in the set are single pigment, which allows to learn and experiment with mixing.
After drying, the paints form a matte colour layer, that makes the work more exquisite and atmospheric.
• Basic colours when mixed give a wide colour palette
• High-quality pigments provide a combination of intensity and transparency of watercolours
• Each colour has wide range from saturated in dense layer to light transparent when diluted
• Natural plant-based binder with gum arabic and elastic after drying
• The traditional technique of natural drying of the watercolours provides easy dilution with water and brush application.
ROSA Studio Watercolours are developed with the collaboration of teachers of art educational institutions of Ukraine.
Welcome to the watercolour world with ROSA Studio!